-->

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chetan Koirala: CBSE XII State Topper 2011

Nineteen year old Chetan Koirala of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Balutar, Singtam is the CBSE topper this year. He scored an aggregate of 93.8% in Science stream.

His marks was:
Physics - 90
Chemistry - 95
Mathematics - 95
Computer Science - 96
English - 89
Physical Education - 98

'I am very happy and satisfied with my result, for which I thank my parents, teachers, relatives and friends for their guidance and support,' he said.

Son of Khem Raj Koirala and Kesari Maya Sharma of Raley Busty, Samdong, Chetan is now preparing for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture to be held in Guwwahati.

'I want to opt for Architectural Engineering as it was my childhood dream to become an architect,' he said.

The most interesting and inspiring thing that was noted in his sucess was that he didn't go for any kind of tution classes or coaching. 'Instead I devoted my time for revision,' added the State topper.

courtesy: sikkimexpress

No comments:

Categories

Achievements (1) Admin (1) Admission (2) Article (48) Award (2) Biography (1) Child (6) Colleges (3) Culture (2) Darjeeling (1) Destruction (1) Drugs (2) Education (27) Environment (2) Events (7) Exam (3) God (4) India (9) Inspiration (13) Internet (6) Interview (1) Issue (2) Literature (2) NEstd (8) NewAge (1) News (33) Schools (7) Science (1) Sikkim (53) Sports (7) Students (46) Teacher (6) Technology (5) Top 5 (5) UNICEF (1) Unity (1) Village (1) Women (2)